Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Intro to Joe Blog



   Trying to create the Whole Package
(while staying awake)

 As I sit here trying to figure out a witty way to answer the intro questions I, a man who was raised by a pack of used car salesmen, find myself in a communicative quandary. So I guess I'll abandon the comical quip attempt and shift gears into the meat and potatoes of this post. I enrolled in this class because after taking BA 101, in order to avoid 2 other elective classes, my instructor recommended that I look into the 1 year Small Business Entrepreneurship Certificate that the college offered. How hard could 5 little classes on top of my degree program be, right? So in a nut shell I'm enrolled cause I like the abuse. As far as being a Business Major goes my actual degree will be in Computer Aided Drafting with a 1 year certificate in Civil Engineering Tech AND the aforementioned Small Business cert. Again, in case you for got, I like the abuse. When it comes to marketing I'm not looking for anything in particular but more so just a well balanced understanding of the fundamentals to build upon. 

I am a 10 year Land Surveyor in the process of transitioning into the office from the field. I love seeing what mankind can create and being an integral part of that process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment